UBC’s Okanagan Campus Internal Forms
- Research Project Information Form (RPIF)
As of January 1, 2014, all research grant applications and proposals must be accompanied by a Research Project Information Form. The Research Project Information Form for UBC’s Okanagan campus must be completed and submitted to the Office of Research Services with all external grant applications. This form replaces the previous UBC Okanagan Signature Page. Applications cannot be accepted without a completed RPIF. View information on UBC’s Okanagan campus signature policy, including implications of the signatures on this form. If your application has co-applicants from a different department, we will also require a completed Internal Co-Applicant Signature Page (see below).
- Internal Co-Applicant Signature Pages
This signature page must be completed if your application has internal co-applicants from a different department.
- New Faculty Start Up Form with ASPIRE Funding request (for faculty administrator use only)
- New Faculty Start Up Form (for faculty administrator use only) Use this form when funding from the ASPIRE program is not being requested.
- Request for Issue of a Subgrant This form is to be used for Inter-University Transfers.
- Study Leave and Salary Research Grant Forms
These forms are used for applying for a Study Leave or Salary Research Grant.
- Request for Project Grant (PG) Form (for faculty administrator use only)
- Sponsored Research Information Form (SRIF): As of January 1, 2014, this form has been replaced by the Research Project Information Form (RPIF).
- Request for Funding Release Prior to Human Ethics Review: This form is to be used to request release of a partial amount of funding (up to 40% of year one funds) for initial research work that doesn’t involve human participants. This was formerly referred to as Preliminary Approval.
- Request for Funding Release Prior to Animal Ethics Review
- Request for Funding Release Prior to Biosafety Ethics Review
Internal Research Grants Program Application Forms
UBC’s Okanagan campus has a number of internal grants offered through the Internal Research Grants Program that provide research assistance to faculty and students.