Grant Extensions & Closures

Requesting a Grant Extension (Tri-Agency Funds)

1. Account holder (PI) fills out page 1, section 2, and supporting narrative of the Tri-Agency Grant Amendment form.

Note: in the box requesting Institutional Representative, the information for UBC Okanagan is

Kristen Korberg | Associate Director, Office of Research Services
250-807-8832 |


2. ORS liases with the relevant Tri-Agency to complete extension request on PI’s behalf.

Tri-Agency Grant Amendment Form

Requesting a Grant Extension (Non Tri-Agency Funds)

  1. Account holder (PI) determines contact for sponsoring agency.
  2. If account extensions are granted directly to the PI, they are then responsible for providing written approval to ORS to complete account updates.
  3. All extension requests for accounts managed by UILO must go through them, not ORS.


University Industry Liaison Office

Grant Account Closures

UBCO Research Finance is responsible for the financial reporting and closure of grant accounts.