Policies and Procedures
- Signature PolicyReview UBC’s Okanagan campus signature policy and the implication of signatures.
- Project/Grant (P/G) Account Set-up Once you receive an award notice from the sponsoring agency informing you of an approved grant, you will need to open an account for your research project.
- Research Finance Research Finance ensures that all sponsored research funds at UBC’s Okanagan campus are administered in compliance with funding agency, university, and accounting policies.
- General Research Fund GuidelinesTo document the guidelines for the use of Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) General Research Funds (GRF) to ensure compliance with the Agencies’ financial administration guide and UBC’s related policies.
- Indirect Cost Rates at UBC OkanaganThere have been several changes to indirect costs of research rates (ICR) and policies at UBC over the last several years and this information is designed to clarify the appropriate indirect costs rates and policies that should be applied to non-Tri-Council research performed on the UBC Okanagan campus.